- Getting familiar with the phenomenon "Electro Static Discharge (ESD)"
- Identifying the damage that ESD can cause
- Learning methods to prevent ESD damage
- ESD, what is it?... And what are:
- Electrostatic charges
- Electrostatic discharges
- ESD damage
- ESD damage models
- How to prevent ESD damage?
- Why now also aggregates?
- Latest ESD Trends
"Measuring is knowledge" "ESD standards" - "don't live by them, implement them"
- IEC 61340-2-1 Measurement methods - Ability of materials and products to dissipate static electric charge.
- IEC/TR 61340-2-2 Measurement methods - Measurement of chargeability.
- IEC 61340-2-3 Methods of test for determining the resistance and resistivity of solid planar materials used to avoid electrostatic charge accumulation.
- IEC 61340-3-1 Methods for simulation of electrostatic effects - Human body model (HBM) - Component testing.
- IEC 61340-3-2 Methods for simulation of electrostatic effects - Machine model (MM) - Component testing.
- IEC 61340-4-1 Standard test methods for specific applications - Electrical resistance of floor coverings and installed floors.
- IEC 61340-4-3 Standard test methods for specific applications - Footwear.
- IEC 61340-4-5 Standard test methods for specific applications - Methods for characterizing the electrostatic protection of footwear and flooring in combination with a person.
- IEC 61340-5-1 Protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena - General requirements.
- IEC/TS 61340-5-2 Protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena - User guide.
If you're in need of assistance or if you have any questions regarding ESD,
don't hesitate, and contact dr. J.S.Brun for support!