The AES Quadra ESD & UV Magnifier has 4 features in 1: full ESD compliance, extra wide rectangular lens, daylight 6,000K LEDs & UV-A
LEDs. High tech carbon-fibre and special conductive coatings guarantee full ESD compliance for the lifetime of the magnifier.
An extra wide, 3 diopter (1.75X) optical quality glass lens provides a superb panoramic view. High power 6,000°K daylight LEDs
on both sides of the lens give shadow-free magnification, or alternatively, each side can be independently turned on or off to give
3D magnification. With integral UV-A (365nm) LEDs, detailed inspection of conformal coatings can be quickly and safely carried
out as well as thorough checking of soldered joints, welds and other mechanical stress areas. Heavy duty internal spring arm
allows accurate and consistent positioning and an auto switch off function saves energy. The 12 diopter (4.0X) ESD swing arm
lens is included.
Specifications: * Special anti-static (ESD) coatings for electrostatic safe areas (IEC 61340-5-1 and ANSI/ESD 20:20)
* Wide view, 3D (1.75X) Lens, 20.3cm x 12.7cm (8” x 5”)
* Optical quality low iron glass lens ESD safe
* UV-A (365nm) SMD LEDs for the inspection of conformal coatings, detailed checking of welds & soldered joints as well other mechanical stress areas.
* Powerful light from the left & right sides gives shadow-free magnification.
The left and right sides can be independently switched to give detailed 3D magnification.
* 2 brightness levels with auto switch-off after 9 hours
* Effortless free-motion internally reinforced arm with long reach
All ESD products fulfill the IEC 61340 standards. We believe all the information in these pages including technical data to be reliable. However we make no warranties expressed or implied and assume no liability regarding any use of this information.