The AES Hygiene Food & Medical floor mat has a broad chemical and pH resistance profile making it perfect for use in areas requiring frequent and/or caustic sanitation like medical and food processing applications.
In addition, the Hygiene is available in 4 colors making it ideal for color coding zones to eliminate cross-contamination hazards.
In situations with excessive fluid volume, or the need to promote air flow, Hygiene can be die-cut to accommodate these requirements.
USDA Certified, Light Weight and Easy to clean has made this mat a favorite amongst medical professionals as well as in the food industry.
Unmatched Safety Features
* Molded beveled edges
* They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
* Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece
* No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
* Virgin raw material only
* Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
* Not only anti-fatique, but also true ergonomic benefits
* Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues.
* Solid mat throughout; no hollow bubbles that collapse
The Hygiene Advantage
* Can be autoclaved (2âx3â only) at 100Â°C for up to 5 minutes
* Frequent washes will not affect the state of the mat; no curling up, swelling or expanding
* No loss of the ergonomic properties and no tripping hazard
* Meets USDA / CFIA standards
* Silicone & latex-free
* Choice of 4 colors (Green, Grey, Blue & Red)
* Cross-contamination risks are prevented
* Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)